Born at Shawnee Mission medical center, Bryan grew up in Stilwell, Kansas attending the Blue Valley School District and is a true native to the Kansas City area. His experience in construction began at an early age helping his father build the house he grew up in. As an electrical engineer, his father instilled the foundations of construction whether it was plumbing repairs, electrical wiring or fundamental home improvement. At 18, he began working for a foundation repair company hauling concrete and digging trenches. During the summers, in between college, he returned and soon moved up through the company to piering foundations. The previous five years before launching his Pillar To Post franchise, he worked in home remodeling in the Kansas City metro area. His experience in building construction, foundation repair, and home remodeling offers a unique perspective on how a home functions safely and effectively. The Pillar To Post experience brings this all together by providing the most comprehensive evaluation of the home in the industry.
Qualifications and Affiliations
- Member of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI)
- Member of International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (Nachi)
- Pillar To Post Certified Home Inspector
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- Missouri & Kansas Licensed Termite Inspector
- Kansas Licensed Radon Measurement Technician
- Affiliate Member of Kansas City Board of Realtors
- Member of Kansas City Breakfast Club
Professional Training: Every Pillar To Post home inspector is trained in the classroom and in the field. You can have confidence in the fact that all Pillar To Post inspectors are required to continually upgrade their skills and to keep current with new technologies and professional standards.